I am nursing for the 3rd time! I hate having to rearrange my wardrobe just because I’m nursing but it’s necessary. Today I am sharing my nursing mom wardrobe with you in hopes that you will find it useful.
I have to stay stylish even though I am nursing and I hate buying clothes specific to nursing because I am NOT going to want to wear them later if they are just for nursing. A lot of the stuff I’ve come across is not very cute in the nursing department. So I’ve created my own stylish nursing mom wardrobe!
Nursing Mom Wardrobe Tops
- This is the BEST WHITE TEE EVER!!!!!! Yes, I mean it and yes I’ve tried so many!!!!! This tee is the perfect fit for everyone. The V Neck makes it wearable for every body type and the fabric is so soft! I own 3 of these white tee’s and many other colors too. It is so easy to pull down to nurse. The best thing is it doesn’t loose it’s shape after being pulled down again & again. ***TIP*** don’t put this shirt in the dryer, the material gets tough.
- Pleat Back Blouse’s are the best for nursing! I can tuck them in for a more polished look or wear them out for a more casual look. They look flattering on all body types.
- The Portofino top by Express has been a go to for years. The lightweight fabric and the ability to roll up the sleeves sold me. I love how Express comes out with new colors and prints each season.
- BEST NURSING TANK!!!!!! Jessica Simpson knows what she is doing! I can tell she put a lot of thought into her nursing pieces. The reason I like this tank so much is it comes with padding! I won’t be showing anyone my hard nipples from when my milk comes down and it helps with leaking.
- Sleeveless Button Down– I have this in white, black, blue, pink & 2 prints! Yes you can say I’m obsessed. I love that this will keep me cool in the spring and summer and that I can layer it under a blazer for my work meetings. If you get one, I know you will be going back for more too!
Nursing Mom Wardrobe Bottoms
- White Jeans! Everyone can wear them and everyone needs them. My favorite is NYDJ because they aren’t see through and they have so many cute styles.
- ZELLA Leggings– I love the high waisted & regular waisted. They keep me held in! I don’t just wear them to workout
- BootCut Jeans-Every woman needs these in their closet. They are slimming on every body type!
- Black Skinny Jeans-I wear my pair a few times a week! These are slimming and I can make so many outfits out of this one pair of pants!
- Curves360 by NYDJ– these jeans are AMAZING! They sculpt, boost and smooth every curve.
- Black Trousers-The lift tuck technology is amazing in these trousers! When I have to dress nicer for a work function, these are my go-to!
Since this is my 3rd baby, I feel qualified to talk about having a stylish and awesome nursing mom wardrobe! I’ve tried so many things and am finally happy with all my pieces!
Complete Nursing Mom Wardrobe