Thank you Middle Sister for sponsoring this post. Bring your favorite Middle Sister wine along to all of your celebrations this year!
There are 2 things that get me through good and tough days….wine & women! If I didn’t have either of those, who knows where I would be, anyone else feel the same? On tough days I can rely on my friends to keep me going and I look forward to relaxing with a glass of wine at night. I also love that I get to enjoy the good days with my friends and wine as well! I can’t imagine a celebration without either of them. I decided to bring the two together because…well do I have to have a reason? Can we just celebrate being us? A Happy YOU Day with Middle Sister wines was in order!
I threw a Happy YOU Day for my favorite wine sisters and what better wine to have then Middle Sister Wine! Middle Sister Wines was created 10 years ago by Terry Wheatley. She was fascinated by her best friend’s middle daughter, Erin. Erin was more outrageous, more free-spirited and simply larger than life. Kind of reminds me of my own sweet middle daughter! I love that Terry created Middle Sister Wines for middle sisters everywhere, so they can get the attention they deserve. My sweet middle daughter will have a wine just for her when she’s older.
How to Throw a Happy YOU Day party!
When I decided to set up a Happy You Day party I started with a couple things in mind.
- Let Loose- I wanted my friends to show up and know there were no expectations of them. This is a time to be themselves and enjoy each others company. Don’t worry about being a mom or wife and just focus on being friends. Good girl friends keep me going in life and I know they feel the same way.
- Enjoy Something Sweet- Indulging in a sweet treat is so fun and when it’s in good company, we don’t have to worry about the calories, right 😉 I grabbed some fun cupcakes from a local shop. They are my favorite! Another perk is I didn’t have to bake anything to make the party look fab!
- Wine Love- There’s a wine for every type of friend I have and I love the variety Middle Sister Wines has. I’m a straight Pino Noir or Malbec girl and they have them both!!!
- Friends- just the right amount! I kept it on the smaller side because I thrive better that way. Invite however many women you need to in order to thrive.
- Set the Scene- set your party up with cute decor. I added a pretty floral arrangement, fun plates for our cupcakes and wine! Let your wine be part of the decor. The cute stick figure labels dressed up as different women are adorable.
Middle Sister Wines is having a big birthday this year (turning 10) and they are celebrating in style….Kate Spade style!!! They are hosting a monthly purse sweepstakes and you can enter right here! You can take your favorite Middle Sister character with you to all your celebrations this year and a cute new bag. I’ll be bringing my favorite, the Wild One…Malbec!
Grab Your Girlfriends for Happy YOU Day
Throw your own Happy YOU Day and bring your Middle Sister Wine along for it. There are 6 different characters…I mean wines to pick from. I love the names of the wines- Sweet & Sassy Magic Moscato, Rebel Red Blend, Drama Queen Pinot Grigio, Wild One Malbec, Goodie Two Shoes Pino Noir, and Mischief Maker Cabernet! I have a friend that fits every one of those, do you?
I had the best time at my Happy YOU Day with Middle Sister Wines. It was fun to let loose, enjoy something sweet and to share my love for wine with my amazing friends! We got to laugh and share time together without any worries.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.